Type 1279 Duragauge® Pressure Gauge Available With PLUS!™ Performance Option
• Solid front case design, field convertible to hermetically sealed or liquid filled style
• Pressure ranges from vacuum — 30,000 psi.
• Select from various socket and Bourdon tube materials.
• Micrometer adjustable pointer.
• 400 Series stainless steel movement wears better for longer life
• Teflon-coated pinion for longer life
• Patented Duratube™ with welded-tube construction controls stresses for longer life
• PLUS!™ Performance Option:
- Liquid-filled performance in a dry gauge
- Fights vibration and pulsations without
- Order as option XLL
The Ashcroft® Duragauge® pressure gauge is the finest production gauge on the market for industrial use where precise indications are required. The product line offers a wide variety of case styles, Bourdon tubes and pressure ranges to meet your application needs .
With the component combinations available in the Duragauge gauge line, over ten million variations are possible to serve the needs of all types of industries, including process, power, nuclear, aerospace and cryogenics.
Model Number: 1279
Accuracy: 1⁄2 % full scale (Grade 2A, ASME B40.100)
Ranges: Vac., compound to 30,000 psi
Dial Size: 4 1⁄2˝ diameter
Case Material: Black phenolic, solid front
Weather Protection: Dry Case: IP54 Liquid filled or hermetically sealed case: IP 65
Ring: Threaded reinforced black polypropylene
Dial: Aluminum, white background, black figures and intervals.
Pointer: Micrometer adjustable
Movement: Rotary, 400 SS, Teflon® coated pinion gear and segment
Bourdon Tube and Socket: C510 Phos. bronze/brass, brazed (A) 316L SS/steel (R) 316L SS/316L SS (S) K Monel/ Monel (P)
Connection Size: 1⁄2˝ NPT
Connection Location: Lower or back